[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside One-Click Experience

Carlos Lenz carlos.lenz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 00:24:41 UTC 2007

Hi

I agree that One-Click is the way to go to attract new users, congratulations.

One bug report, though. SqueakMap is not working.

Also a suggestion: the "Release date" or version could be reported
(2.8-final does not help much). Since some minor tweaks are required
now and then (maybe updates too), it is better to let the user know
when a new version is available.

Cheers

Carlos