[Seaside] image unable to start correctly...space problem?

Ching de la Serna ching.dls at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 03:28:35 UTC 2007

Hi Seaside,

This problem has been bedeviling me for a long time now. I could not
properly start my image after I got a message, "Space is low". When I
checked, Squeak.exe process was reported to be 800,000 MB and I had
2GB of memory. Several other processes were competing with the 2GB
memory.

I proceeded to try to solve this by adding more memory. Now, I have 4
GB of physical memory and my app started fine. When I proceeded to add
more methods and tried to save, I lost my app in that it stopped and
would not start again. Can anyone tell me what is going on here? my
image is a little over 800 MB and my memory manager reports available
memory in excess of 2GB

Thanks for the help,

Ching