[Seaside] image unable to start correctly...space problem?

Ching de la Serna ching.dls at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 10:47:39 UTC 2007

Hi John,

Thanks for your input. You are right in surmising that the OS is
Windows. You have pointed out some very deep insights on memory
allocation.  I do not have the necessary expertise to go deeper into
this problem. I think the reported memory use of 800 MB is somehow
suspicious. I must be doing something wrong here to get these kinds of
numbers.

Thanks,

Ching