[Seaside] Re: GOODS

Tomáš Svárovský svarovsky.tomas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:32:16 UTC 2007

Hi Sebastian, thanks for an answer

Using goods was definitely my choice as I am just playing with seaside
and not using it for anything meaningful right now. As I have said I
am quite new so I welcomed the fact that there was something like a
step by step tutorial for setting up a database (I ve already tried
magma but didnt manage to get it up and running. I will probably have
to try it again).

Can you be more specific about why not using GOODS? For my purposes I
dont care if I use object oriented or relational DB. I just would like
to learn at least one reliable way to store my data in seaside app
(and store it right inside an image in an OrderedCollection or
something like that just doesnt seem right, but correct me if I am
wrong), so if you could propose a solution that seems to be stable and
reliable and potentially usable in production, that would be very
helpful as well.

thanks again
Tomas