[Seaside] GOODS

Tomas Svarovsky svarovsky.tomas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 21:40:53 UTC 2007

Hello David,

that was really quick (wow). I ve tried to set it up again and it
works on image (3.9) from http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-web/.

I ve actually tested it on 3.10 beta from the same site as well and I
didnt manage to get it to work. It throws MessageNotUnderstood:
Undefined object >> connection. From my debugging it seems like some
instance variables of recordCache didnt get initialized, but I ve
encountered really strange behavior during weekend with this image, so
I assume it is because of its beta state.

so thx for a bugfix I am staying with 3.9 and will play with GOODS some more.

TS