[Seaside] PlotKit in VW 7.4.1

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 22:40:30 UTC 2007

It is not a matter of what VW version. Seaside-HTML5 does not work
with this version of SeasideForSwazoo.

Instead, try this combination:
Swazoo 1.0
SeasideForSwazoo 2.7b1.23.0
SeasidePlotKit 1.28

This should work because 2.7b1 has enough HTML5 support for PlotKit
(it has #canvas) while 2.8 does not have any HTML5 at all.

If you really really need Seaside 2.8, then you will also need some
patience until someone or I create a VW port of HTML5 that works with
SeasideForSwazoo 2.8a1

Cheers,
Michel.