[Seaside] SushiStore removed from Seaside

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 03:28:40 UTC 2007

2007/11/20, Robert Hawley <rhawley at plymouth.ac.uk>:
> Hi Philippe
>
> When you say 'certainly not' do you actually mean something like 'certainly
> not in its current form'? While you might not like the style, the general
> topic is good as an example.

Certainly not means it will never again be part of the core Seaside
package. We don't need stuff like WAMastercard and friends there.
You'll be able to load if you want it but if you don't want it you
won't get it.

> While the simpler examples currently on the seaside web site are great for
> initial demonstration, something with a shopping cart in it is more
> convincing.  Having an appliation like that in the package also provides a
> good template for learners.

In the current form the package is not a good template for learners
and hence they should stay away from it. That's one of the reasons we
removed it.

Cheers
Philippe