[Seaside] seaside performance in Squeak

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Fri Nov 23 17:00:31 UTC 2007

May I ask why VMMaker is not stored in one dedicated SqueakSource
repository? It should be a matter of minutes to create a project and
commit the current version to it and then people can commit and merge
their fixes etc. The current situation with different versions in
different places is quite obscure and IMHO should be improved for such
an important part of Squeak.

Adrian