[Seaside] WAKomEncoded vs WAKomEncoded39

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Nov 23 17:04:04 UTC 2007

Hi Goran,

	I confirm. I was needing latin chars too and WAKomEncoded39 was
working fine until about a month (or less). When I loaded all in a fresh
image the input in forms started to bring wrong chars when latin chars where
entered.

	Now I'm starting Seaside with WAKomEncoded and all works like a
charm,

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre