[Seaside] Re: IE not refreshing ?

Rusty okushi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 16:04:44 UTC 2007

Just for the record, the working example of the second case is:

asd: html
	html div
		id: 'divTag';
		with: [
			html textInput
				id: 'inputTag';
				on: #val of: self;
				onChange: (
					html updater
						id: 'divTag';
						triggerForm: 'inputTag';
						callback: [ :object | self asd: html ] ) ]

May sound obvious for an experienced ajax wrestler but for the common
smalltalker it could be a pain in the arse.

Thanx for watching.

Rusty

--
Rusty