[Seaside] IE not refreshing ?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sun Nov 25 20:52:56 UTC 2007

Rusty,

	you may also take a look to this to see if it gives you ideas to
achieve your intention:

renderContentOn: html

	html div
		id: #blahInputContainer;
		with:[self renderBlahInputOn: html]

renderInputOn: html

	html textInput
		id: #blahInput
		onChange: (html updater
				id: #blahInputContainer;
				callback:[:val| self enteredBlahValue: val]
				value:(html element
						id: #blahInput;
						value);
				callback:[:h| self renderBlahInputOn: html];
				yourself)

	note that the updater is called on the div id but it renders only
it's inner html content to prevent nesting it indefinitely,

Cheers,

Sebastian