Re: Re: [Seaside] [Q] Best data structure for...

chunsj at chunsj at
Tue Nov 27 01:16:20 UTC 2007

No, I'm currently using sqlite but I would like to move on to the OODB, maybe

----- Original Message -----
   From: Ramiro Diaz Trepat <ramirodt at>
   To: Seaside - general discussion <seaside at>
   Sent: 07-11-26 22:03:30
   Subject: Re: [Seaside] [Q] Best data structure for...

  With MagmaCollections you can index all the attributes that you want
and then you can perform queries that use them as it was pointed by a
previous mail.
But if you are forced to use a RDBMS, then use GLORP, and hadle your
collections in a regular way.
I believe Norbert Hartl has just finished porting the latest version
of GLORP to Squeak.
Hope that helps