[Seaside] Re: Safari on MAC OS-10 Panther

Ernst ernst at hisplace.net
Tue Nov 27 02:11:26 UTC 2007

Roger,
Thank you, I will look for your other post.

I use Apache (httpd 2.2.4-2.1.fc6) to provide https protection.
On Apache I use URL rewriting and the visualworks.pl relay to forward requests
to the VisualWorks IpWebListener .

Other software:
Linux Fedora Core 6
VisualWorks 7.5 nc
WebToolkit 7.5
Seaside 2.8

I have read in another post that the Seaside global settings need to be set to
protocol https and port 443. But I tried without seeing a difference; anyway I
believe that in my setup Seaside is not aware of Apache.

Regards
Ernst