[Seaside] Re: Safari on MAC OS-10 Panther

Roger Whitney whitney at cs.sdsu.edu
Tue Nov 27 03:13:21 UTC 2007

Ernst,

	The problem is with the new Safari (3.0.x) , the redirects done on a
post in Seaside and the visualworks.pl relay. I don't know how to to
fix the relay to make it work.  I stopped using the relay and
ipWebListener and use the Apache reverse proxy with TinyHttpWebSever.
I posted the settings (which I got from Boris) about a week ago. The
settings I posted must be tweeked a little for Apache 1.x.

Since the latest update to Mac OS 10.4 includes Safari 3.0.x more
people are likely to start having this problem accessing Seaside apps
that are using the visualworks.pl relay