[Seaside] Sushi Store and WABatchSelection

Richard Eng richard.eng at rogers.com
Thu Nov 29 19:11:42 UTC 2007

Thanks, Avi. I didn't realize you can render the WABatchSelection object so
directly. The statement...

[self displayItem: (main call: list)] repeat.

...led me to think that this was the only way to render it.

The #onAnswer: method was the other missing piece of knowledge. I shall
study this example carefully, I'm sure I'll learn more...

Regards,
Richard

Avi wrote:

Hi Richard,

You can modify WAStoreFillCart>>initialize to this:

--
initialize
    main := WABatchSelection

Cheers,