[Seaside] Backbutton and ajax

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Nov 30 14:16:17 UTC 2007

Oh this goes back like undo but preventing from quit app. It's interesting
but for my usability cases are not necessary.

In fact I think that should be a feature for the backbutton of the browser
itself so we can ask the user if he/she really want to quit from the ajaxian
app after reaching the back limit.

But that will be in the wishlist after we having full backtrackable ajaxian
seaside components. By thee way.. how feasible is to extend Seaside to
achieve that? That feature will certainly rock,

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre