[Seaside] Encoding and forms issue?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Oct 1 14:09:41 UTC 2007

Solved. I've upgraded to the last squeaksource package and all goes just
fine. I did not run the tests but I can confirm you that the previous
version I was using was loaded from squeak map. I've started a fresh image
and loaded the newest from squeak source. Now I've set my image
customization scripts to load comanche and seaside from squeak source
instead of squeakmap.

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre