[Seaside] Grid of components

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Oct 3 12:15:49 UTC 2007

I'm using a presenter superclass that answers #children for all it's
subclasses. The subclasses has to have some method (#initialize for
instance) in which you add children to the component in a way it can answer
them. I'm making like this ala Dolphin:

	SomePresenter>>createComponents
		super createComponents.

		self
			at: #date put: MVPDatePresenter new;
			at: #subject put: MVPInputTextPresenter new;
			at: #budget put: MVPBudgetPresenter new;
			yourself

	the superclass MVPPresenter is the only one that implements
#children and it's trivial:

		MVPPresenter>>children

			^ self components values

	#components is a dictionary in an instVar at that MVPPresenter

	may this give you ideas,

Sebastian Sastre