[Seaside] Changing object class

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Oct 3 14:45:25 UTC 2007

What don't you trust your feel about that and take your chance to
implementing what you said? Let the experience to refutate your idea while
you extract all the value you can from that working for a while. That may be
5 minutes 5 weeks or 5 years.

When you found it refutable then you are beign informed by that experience
that obsoletization is necessary to bring a new better one but that moment
will take you when you already have extracted real value from it

Cheers,

Sebastian