[Seaside] SC tutorial question / Seaside 2.8 / [html selectInputOn: #gender of: self list: #(Male Female)]" problem

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 11:51:32 UTC 2007

That is the "short" version; though I would format as so:

html span
	class: 'field';
	with: [
		html select
		list: #(Male Female);
		selected: self gender;
		callback: [:aGender | self gender: aGender]
	]

Purely for readability.

Regards,
John

www.pinesoft.co.uk

barry10 wrote:
> hi, while progressing
> http://www.shaffer-consulting.com/david/Seaside/Forms/index.html with
> Seaside 2.8 i have the following synax question.
>
> In Seaside 2.8 what is the short version of
>
> "html span class: 'field'; with: [html select list: #(Male Female);
> selected: self gender;  callback: [:v | self gender: v]]. "
>
> ?
>
> The tutorial hints it should be something linke:
> "html span class: 'field' with:
> but i can't make it work.
>
> can you help?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Barry

Pinesoft Computers are registered in England, Registered number: 2914825. Registered office: 266-268 High Street, Waltham Cross, Herts, EN8 7EA