[Seaside] AJAX Evaluator and Event Handler

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Oct 4 12:45:06 UTC 2007

Hi thomas,

	I saw Jhon answer your question but I wanted to add questioning
about the real need to use insertion at all. I use to update the whole
component even if I had to insert or modify 1 row mostly because is more
simple to do it and almost allways a more complete solution to the problem.

	just my 2 cents

Sebastian