[Seaside] Nested div rendering question

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Oct 4 15:18:25 UTC 2007

I see your point. LOL, I wasn't seing the problem because I didn't noticed
that I'm already making use of that single round trip with an updater *and*
do that with an arbitrary number of elements but that is more about the way
I'm using/designing the components to be able to use updaters like that. Is
good to know that :P

Best regards,

Sebastian