[Seaside] Old list items?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:52:41 UTC 2007

> Yes, admins are clearing the held queue.

I just triggered some (very old posts) that got hold by the
mailing-list software.

Philippe and I are now able to manage the mailing-list so a delay as
long as this one shouldn't happen anymore in the future.

Sorry for the inconvenience and let the mails fly ...

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

> -Boris
>
> --
> +1.604.689.0322
> DeepCove Labs Ltd.
> 4th floor 595 Howe Street
> Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5
> http://tinyurl.com/r7uw4
>
> boris at deepcovelabs.com
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> This email is intended only for the persons named in the message
> header. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is
> private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please
> notify the sender and delete the entire message including any
> attachments.
>
> Thank you.

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch