[Seaside] Monticello Browser in Web Browser

Jimmie Houchin j.squeak at cyberhaus.us
Sat Oct 6 23:13:58 UTC 2007

Lukas Renggli wrote:
>> Seaside has System Browser windows and coding available to web browsers.
>> Has anybody implemented similar for Monticello Browser?
>
> A minimal implementation comes bundles with Seaside: WAVersionUploader.
>
>> With the System Browser available in Seaside you can do some coding as
>> necessary or desired.
>
> The OmniBrowser web view is much better. It is close to providing an
> even better user interface than Squeak itself does ;-)

Great! Thanks.

Now to show my complete ignorance and cluelessness.

How do I use these tools?

Thanks again.

The other day I had my first Wow! this great moment.
Something I had been reading but no experienced.
I copied and pasted some of your tutorial code over to create some
Magritte objects. But I missed changing a person over to a song in some
method. I got the error and option to debug. I did the debug, fixed my
error, hit proceed. Went back to my browser and had my expected form to
edit my song. Nice, very nice. A sweet selling point for
Squeak/Seaside/Pier. :)

Jimmie