[Seaside] SULibrary and File Serving

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Tue Oct 9 20:06:45 UTC 2007

> >         Notes: this needs the hack that cuts the /seaside/ in the
> > dispatcher but maybe gives ideas even using /seaside/ in the path.
>
> No, you can specify an empty base-path in the application
> configuration.
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Where?  This used to be the case but I'm porting over my app to 2.8 right
now and no longer see it, and my code blew up while porting when my
initialize tried to set the app basePath: '/', which worked fine in 2.7, a
hack I relied on.  What's the trick in 2.8 to get Seaside generating urls
correctly?

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com