[Seaside] Seaside and absolute URLs

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Wed Oct 10 18:57:52 UTC 2007

Yeah, I'm gonna keep hacking that out then.

First - there's no apache when I'm developing.
Second - not a lot of hosting providers have approved apache 2 (like
mine).
Third - moving an image to a new box where the hostname has been set
prevents access to the web tools to change the host name.

I don't mind if it is syntactically wrong if it works right.  I don't
much like it if it is syntactically right but doesn't work at all.