[Seaside] GLASS - is it available? Even as beta?

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Wed Oct 10 20:11:01 UTC 2007

Todd,

There is no get it here and start developing link...yet. We are still
churning through a few issues that we'd rather iron out, before
releasing the beta to the masses. Check out the blog for most of the
gory details...I try to provide weekly updates as to the Beta status.

We have been slowly trickling out the beta to folks who are at a point
where they have the 64 bit hardware and have the time to explore the
product  - if you (or anyone else) is 'raring to go' then drop us an
email (or another email as the case may be).

We are planning a rev of the GLASS appliance by next week, so we will be
interested in a few more people to take it for a spin.

When we have the "Get it here and start developing" link, you can be
certain that we'll drop a line to this list.

Dale