[Seaside] Scriptaculous suggestion?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 05:50:05 UTC 2007

> Is there a more concise way to express the following:
>
> self updater
>  onExpiry: ((SUStream new)
>                         nextPutAll: 'window.location.reload();';
>                         yourself);
>  etc

In this particular case the following line would probably do the same:

      html javascript refresh

In general you can write expressions like yours:

      SUStream on: 'window.location.reload();'

I agree, it looks ugly.

The problem is that a String is converted to a JavaScript string per
default, but in this case it is JavaScript code and should not be
escaped. I guess we could add a convertor method to String? Would that
make sense?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli