[Seaside] popupAnchor not working on IE 6

Rajeev Lochan lochan94 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 08:59:16 UTC 2007

Hi All,
popupAnchor doesn't seem to work on IE 6.0.2900. I tried the following code.
When we click on anchor, we are rendered with a popup browser with counter
example, but the main page also renders a counter example. Anyone else has
also observed this ??
I tried with Damiens image of 2.7 and 2.8. I am at the verge of completion
of a web app and had been testing with Firefox throughout. When recently I
tried to test it on IE 6, to my horror, it is not working. Is there any
workaround.

renderContentOn: html
       html popupAnchor
               name: 'Counter';
               extent: 800 at 600;
               callback: [ WARenderLoop new call: WACounter new ];
               with: 'popup counter'

Help needed,
Rajeev

--