Re: [Seaside] [Q] asynchronous lightbox

chunsj at embian.com chunsj at embian.com
Thu Oct 11 12:03:29 UTC 2007

I have some questions;

1. updating is fill the content to the "already" rendered
element, so, should I have to draw hidden area(div) for dialog before
using dialog?

2. I already have some test for drawing transparent black area and dummy
dialog but I cannot figure out closing or unmmap dialog/overlay. How can I
do this?

3. Yes, as you said I cannot find way for call: answer: things. I think I can work
around this using form in the dialog. Is this best way?

Thank you in advance.