[Seaside] Seaside 2.8 under load (There is no free space in this set!)

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 19:03:50 UTC 2007

> I just ported my app to Seaside 2.8 and under production load I'm suddenly
> getting a whole bunch of "There is no free space in this set!" errors.

This is supposed to be fixed in 2.8 (finally, it was broken for years).

Does the WABacktrackingTest pass?

> I say a previous thread mention this
> http://www.iam.unibe.ch/pipermail/smallwiki/2007-March/002656.html but it
> was related to backtracking state, which I'm not currently using.

Do you accidently have a method called #states or #updateStates:
overridden in one of your components?

Seaside seems to try to backtrack a dictionary containing some XML:

    <ArnRequest>
    <Availability DisplayCurrency="USD" SearchTimeout="30"> <HotelA...

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch