[Seaside] Seaside Hosting question

Chris Cunnington cunnington at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 11 20:16:00 UTC 2007

> I am using VNC (the Squeak implementation) to connect to the image.

> I'm pretty sure they don't have or allow VNC. Everything would have to
> be done via web browser or command line (ssh).

I think the VNC Lukas is talking about is something Webfaction will have no
problem with. It's not VNC as you first think of it. It's just a function of
Seaside that allows a System Browser to open in a Web Browser. This means
that once your image is uploaded you can access the image in the same way as
on your desktop -- except in a browser.

Chris