[Seaside] Need to start a new project - what do I grab?

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Sun Oct 14 15:25:55 UTC 2007

I've grabbed the dev image.  It's OK to start, I'm gonna want a more
minimal image at some point.  The universes loader is cool, although
the pier package is broken (won't load - missing something it wants).

As to other questions.
Images - BalloonCanvas seems to fit for now.
Persistence - I tried to get magma working in a client-server mode.
The client cannot connect.  Socket timeouts.  Magma list was no
help.  I give up on it.  I'm going to use image segments for now I
think.  I will probably switch to gemstone when the beta gets further
along.

So I can develop.  But I will need to really slim it down for
deployment as I'm going to need a bunch of these things.