[Seaside] Using Flex with Seaside

Oleg Richards orichards at mail.ru
Mon Oct 15 10:22:47 UTC 2007

Thanks, Lukas!

But i don't understand one thing. How will i render result to my flex
application? For example i will register 2 callbacks with needed variables
then:

- i will have 2 URLS to call, one per callback.

What URL should i call from flex application to seaside to parse this 2
variables and then send xml results? Do you have any idea? Or can u provide
even a meta-code example, as you did with ModalBox?

P.S. I've done a modalbox wrapper, but i am working with VW, so how can i
publish it on squeak source?