[Seaside] accepting a "legacy" form for an initial state

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Oct 16 03:49:32 UTC 2007

I'm replacing a badly-written (that is, not *mine*) Perl application with a
seaside application.  Let's say I've installed my application at
/seaside/booking.  How do I intercept, say,
/seaside/booking?legacy=app&does=this and turn that into an initial
hit into my app with a couple of instance vars set, so that
all the remaining /seaside/booking?_s=...&_c=... still work?