[Seaside] seaside.st dolphin installation documentation

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Oct 18 04:15:35 UTC 2007

I appreciate a lot criticism because it works. Constructive or destructive.
It's the most effective mechanism I know for my brain not beign crystalized.

Remember that human languages are informal ones so you should not stress too
much parsing (which is a formal reading) unless you think you can extract
something really valuable from that reading or the ideas around it.
Prioritize the essence of the message the form use to be a mere support.

To clarify.. it do happens that english is my second language, in fact I
think it's third because I'm less worst with portuguese which is very
familiar to spanish which is my first one. I'm convinced that my skills with
any language are of no value when compared to the overall capability of
succesful message passing. A capability that we, TI people, have allways to
seriously workout. I feel smalltalkers have a chance to be ahead on this
one.

Well, I don't want to bother you nor others, anyway I comment below my
answer. If not enough, please, I'll still interested in knowing why I was
not easily parseable so I'll kindly ask you to tell me which part you still
found unclear?

    thanks!

Sebastian Sastre

  _____