Re: Re: [Seaside] seaside.st dolphin installation documentation

chunsj at embian.com chunsj at embian.com
Thu Oct 18 07:11:14 UTC 2007

And it does not yet - forever?? -  support unicode system.
I also do not have any problem with their stability, usability and
even price(Think of VA Smalltalk). Only I need to create
internationalized application and Dolphin Smalltalk yet to fully
support it.

I hope someday Dolphin will resurrect and fill my needs :-)