[Seaside] XML WAResponse with HTML code from WARenderCanvas

Thomas Fischer th.-fischer at web.de
Thu Oct 18 07:25:03 UTC 2007

> WAHtmlBuilder in Seaside 2.8 is your friend here. It will give you
> unescapted html.

Thanks for your answer!
If I use WAHtmlBuilder, I have not the same context as my current
WARenderCanvas - isn't it?

My application scenario:
I produce a HTML page with a WAComponent. I use "urlForAction: aBlock" to
get a URL for the block which response my XML document. This XML will
requested by the Browser via AJAX. The HTML fragments inside the XML will
render as part of the current browser page. These HTML fragments has anchors
and forms.

I like to produce this HTML in the same way as in the "renderContentOn:"
method of my WAComponent to have the same context for callbacks.

Wrong track?

salute
Thomas