[Seaside] How to deploy Seaside VisualWorks behing Apache

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu Oct 18 13:29:57 UTC 2007

You forgot to enable preserve host.

Cheers!

-Boris
(Sent from a BlackBerry)

----- Original Message -----
From: seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org <seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
To: maarten.mostert at wanadoo.fr <maarten.mostert at wanadoo.fr>; Seaside - general discussion <seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
Sent: Thu Oct 18 01:55:55 2007
Subject: Re: [Seaside] How to deploy Seaside VisualWorks behing Apache

FWIW,

Over here we don't use the cgi or cgi-perl gateway but apache mod_proxy.

Configure your httpd.conf with:

        ProxyPass /yourapp/ http://ip_of_your_internal_swazoo:port/ <http://ip_of_your_internal_swazoo:port/>
        ProxyPassReverse /yourapp/ http://ip_of_your_internal_swazoo:port/

in your <VirtualHost> section. And have the mod_proxy (in apache 2.0 or 2.2 the proxy, proxy_connect and proxy_http) modules enabled.

HTH,

Wouter