[Seaside] Seaside BOF at OOPSLA

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Fri Oct 19 07:44:04 UTC 2007

Hi Squeakers and Seasiders!

> Since I know that a number of people involved with Seaside will be at
> OOPSLA next week in Montreal I thought it would be interesting to
> have a Seaside BOF (Birds of a Feather Session). A few other people
> seemed interested. After looking at the OOPSLA schedule and the other
> related BOFs it looks the time with the least conflicts for a Seaside
> BOF is Wednesday October 24, 17:00. I have put it on the OOPSLA BOF
> wiki page (http://www.oopsla.org/wiki2007/index.php/
> Birds_of_a_Feather_Sessions).

Ok, I am starting to get worried that the Squeak BOF will be smallish this
year - we only have two presentations listed (me and Bert) and mine will
be quite improvised, so do we really need to split Squeak and Seaside BOF?
Last year we presented Seaside apps on the Squeak BOF and so on.

In any case I will be on both and might have something to show/talk about
on the Seaside BOF too - unless there are others around with more
interesting stuff of course. :)

regards, Göran