[Seaside] Seaside BOF at OOPSLA

Victor vmgoldberg at verizon.net
Fri Oct 19 15:59:05 UTC 2007

Additionally, Seaside also works with other flavors of Smalltalk.  Also,
Seaside made a name for itself independently of the environment in which
it is deployed.  So, who knows, it may even attract more curious people
than Squeak.

My 2 c.

Victor, brainstorming even though not traveling to Canada this time.