[Seaside] looking for podcast interviewee for FLOSS Weekly next wednesday

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Oct 19 16:42:53 UTC 2007

I'm gonna seem like a hypocrite, since we just released the FLOSS Weekly
podcast on Catalyst (the Perl MVC web framework) (twit.tv/floss20), but
I now want to follow it up immediately with a podcast on Seaside, especially
since I mention Smalltalk at the beginning of this Catalyst podcast.

Our taping slot is Wednesday the 24th from 3 to 5pm west coast US (GMT - 7),
so you'd need to be available via Skype at that time.  Is there anyone
available who could talk to the history, present, and future of Seaside?  (Of
course, I'm mostly staring in Avi's direction here.)