[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside for Swazoo 2 beta

Roger Whitney whitney at cs.sdsu.edu
Tue Oct 23 00:51:55 UTC 2007

Philippe,
	It can be frustrating when people seem not to notice documentation.
Since Seaside had little internal documentation for a long time
people are not used to looking for it. Seaside needs more
documentation. It will take sometime. As we get more documentation
people will slowly notice it. Also Stephane's book will be a benefit
for Seaside. It will be a useful source of documentation for people.
Hope you don't get discouraged. You are doing a lot of work for
Seaside. I appreciate what you are doing for the community.

On Oct 22, 2007, at 5:57 AM, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> See the documentation, either the class comment or the Universes
> entry. I must seriously reconsider writing documentation if nobody
> reads it anyway. Like this it's just wasted time.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

----
Roger Whitney              Department of Computer Science
whitney at cs.sdsu.edu        San Diego State University
http://www.eli.sdsu.edu/   San Diego, CA 92182-7720