[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside for Swazoo 2 beta

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Oct 23 13:15:41 UTC 2007

It's not, someones read. I read. Documentation is valuable. Your work is
valuable. To be use to find comments or not makes part of the Seaside
experience. So it's true that we think that by default Seaside will not have
a comment. But it's aslo true that time over a work like the one you are
making will sowly revert this trend.

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre