[Seaside] KeyBinder questions

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 00:11:58 UTC 2007

I am trying to make KeyBinder to display the key combination on its menu but
am hitting a "Decompiler" error (RemoteString past end of file). I get the
same error when I even try to do "Edit Key Binding" for most of the
bindings. Any ideas?

btw - how do I get an ascii out of the stack trace to post?

Thanks.

Decompiler>>

decompileBlock: aBlock
 | startpc end homeClass blockNode home |
 (home := aBlock home) ifNil: [^ nil].
 (homeClass := home methodClass) ifNil: [^ nil].
 method := home method.
 constructor := DecompilerConstructor new.
 self withTempNames: method methodNode tempNames.
 self initSymbols: homeClass.
 startpc := aBlock startpc.
 end := aBlock endPC.
 stack := OrderedCollection new: method frameSize.
 caseExits := OrderedCollection new.
 statements := OrderedCollection new: 20.
 super method: method pc: startpc - 5.
 blockNode := self blockTo: end.
 stack isEmpty ifFalse: [self error: 'stack not empty'].
 ^ blockNode statements first