[Seaside] Re: KeyBinder questions

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 00:40:17 UTC 2007

Keith told me how to get the stack trace ... here it is. btw: I'm trying to
use Ramon's latest image.

Subject: [BUG]RemoteString(Object)>>error:

here insert explanation of what you were doing, suspect changes you've made
and so forth.

23 October 2007 7:38:45 pm

VM: Win32 - a SmalltalkImage
Image: Squeak3.9 [latest update: #7067]

SecurityManager state:
Restricted: false
FileAccess: true
SocketAccess: true
Working Dir C:\des\desktop\ocean\ramon oct 07
Trusted Dir C:\des\desktop\ocean\ramon oct 07\desmond
Untrusted Dir C:\My Squeak\desmond

RemoteString(Object)>>error:
 Receiver: a RemoteString
 Arguments and temporary variables:
  aString:  'RemoteString past end of file'
 Receiver's instance variables:
  sourceFileNumber:  2
  filePositionHi:  9704925

RemoteString>>text
 Receiver: a RemoteString
 Arguments and temporary variables:
  theFile:  MultiByteFileStream: 'C:\des\desktop\ocean\ramon oct
07\SqueakDev.chan...etc...
 Receiver's instance variables:
  sourceFileNumber:  2
  filePositionHi:  9704925

CompiledMethod>>getSourceFromFile
 Receiver: a CompiledMethod (2838)
 Arguments and temporary variables:
  position:  9704925
 Receiver's instance variables:
a CompiledMethod (2838)

CompiledMethod>>methodNode
 Receiver: a CompiledMethod (2838)
 Arguments and temporary variables:
  source:  nil
 Receiver's instance variables:
a CompiledMethod (2838)

--- The full stack ---
RemoteString(Object)>>error:
RemoteString>>text
CompiledMethod>>getSourceFromFile
CompiledMethod>>methodNode
Decompiler>>decompileBlock:
KeyBindingConfigMorph>>decompileBlock:
KeyBindingConfigMorph>>keyBlockText
PluggableTextMorph>>getText
PluggableTextMorph>>on:text:accept:readSelection:menu:
PluggableTextMorph class>>on:text:accept:readSelection:menu:
PluggableTextMorph class>>on:text:accept:
KeyBindingConfigMorph>>textFieldWithLabel:getter:setter:lines:
KeyBindingConfigMorph>>keyBlockTextField
KeyBindingConfigMorph>>initializeSubmorphs
KeyBindingConfigMorph>>initializeWithTarget:
KeyBindingConfigMorph class>>on:
KeyBinding>>openConfig
[] in MenuItemMorph>>invokeWithEvent: {[(selArgCount := selector numArgs) =
0   ifTrue: [target perform: selector] ...]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
CursorWithMask(Cursor)>>showWhile:
MenuItemMorph>>invokeWithEvent:
MenuItemMorph>>mouseUp:
MenuItemMorph>>handleMouseUp:
MouseButtonEvent>>sentTo:
MenuItemMorph(Morph)>>handleEvent:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDefault:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
MenuItemMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:using:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDefault:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
MenuMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:using:
MenuMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:
MenuMorph>>handleFocusEvent:
[] in HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear: {[ActiveHand := self.  ActiveEvent
:= anEvent.  e := anEvent     transformedB...]}
[] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: {[aBlock value]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendMouseEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: {[:h |  ActiveHand := h.  h
processEvents.  capturingGesture := capturingGest...]}
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
[] in Project class>>spawnNewProcess {[[World doOneCycle.  Processor yield.
false] whileFalse.  nil]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}

news:ffm2ja$us0$1 at ger.gmane.org...