[Seaside] User Toolbar

Sylvain Pralon sylvain.pralon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 05:04:11 UTC 2007

I already done something like this. I had a user management system and a
login system.
I subclasses the wasession class to add a user instance variable. After I
use my session class for my seaside app.
After login, I set the user variable of my session. So I can display a
toolbar depending on the state a my user which is stored in my session
variable.

It's maybe a little bit old now. Seaside changed a lot since. Maybe there is
an easier way to do it now.

hope this helps.

Sylvain