[Seaside] Seaside deployment help
luc.fabresse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 05:46:56 UTC 2007
I achieve my will (generate all links with the form /~luc/seaside/...) by
1) Set "Server Hostname" and "Server Path" for all entryPoints that are
- Even if it is apache 2, it doesn't fully work without "Server Hostname"
- foreach anApp : "Server Path" is set to : ('~luc/' , anApp basePath)
2) Correction of the config app that don't use the "Server Path" config to
write links (Bug?)
In the code of:
WADispatcherComponent>>renderRowName: anEntryPoint named: aString on: html
use #baseUrl instead of #basePath
3) change links to files of libraries (WAStandardFiles, WADispatcherFiles)
e.g /seaside/files/WAStandardFiles/toolbar.css to
The quick and dirty solution:
^ WAUrl new
now it works and it was not painless...
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the seaside