[Seaside] User Toolbar

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Oct 24 13:54:15 UTC 2007

Hi Keith,

	I'm not sure what do you mean with "Seaside doesnt handle user state
at all". Any object handle it's state.

	I think I would make that the component that should have the toolbar
deduct to render it or not depending on the user (as in fact I made for one
button of a toolbar in an application I made).

	Could be something like this:

	BlahComponent>>renderContentOn: html

	self shouldRenderToolbar ifTrue:[
		html render: self toolbar].