[Seaside] FileLibrary refreshment IE

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Oct 24 16:57:40 UTC 2007

Hi Sylvain,

	for web browsers read a fresh complete version of the page pres
Ctr-R or make click on reload button while pressing shift. That ensures that
all resources including css and js files will not used from the UA cache.

	IE6 has a well know hack that makes it capable of something it's
not: proper render of PNG's. Amazing isn't?

	In an application I use in the root component:

updateRoot: anHtmlRoot
	"Updates the root of the html document by adding the title and
subtitle"

	super updateRoot: anHtmlRoot.
	anHtmlRoot title: 'Site blah blah'.

	anHtmlRoot if lessThan; ie7; do:[
		anHtmlRoot javascript
			attributeAt: #defer put: '';
			url: (BlahProductionLibrary urlOf: #pngfixJs)

	that introduces the hack from a js file I've downloaded from:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bobosola/pnghowto.htm

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre